Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blenheim Palace

One week ago, a few of us took advantage of some nice weather and headed a few miles north for Blenheim Palace's annual "Living Crafts for Christmas" market. It was...interesting. Not what we expected out of a Christmas Market, but it was still pretty neat to see the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. I've gotta run off for practice, so here's a simple picture-post:

Twas a looooong driveway...



Note the tiny people on the steps who are actually normal-sized people...






With a bigggg yard...





My friends being photogs.


I liked this tree.


The front (?) door.



I like that my purse makes it look like I'm flicking my heel in this pic.


Friends!



Awkward solo shot...


Wrong camera...


Foreigners abroad...


PS- those trees are huge.








Cheers, y'all.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment