Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Mantra 2012

It's like a campaign plea: Mantra 2012. Hey, maybe a guy (or gal) with the name Mantra will pop up and give us a real shot at propitious politics. I won't hold my breath.

Annnnyway, this year, 2012, I'm going to try and live by a single concept:  
No regrets, no excuses. 
 It's simple, it's comprehensive, and it's kinda catchy if I say so myself. Perhaps I should just go ahead and start a campaign afterall...

Nah, I'll just stick to my own, productive life.

This week, that means finishing my last doggone application. I really, really don't feel like going through the effort, but then I stumbled upon this sticky note... (Remember those?)
 Alright, alright, I'll do it. If I don't, I might regret it, and that's just not allowed.

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment