Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MM (15)

It's just another manic mindful monday...

Today (err....yesterday, when I typed this up and accidentally never actually posted it..) is going to be a super busy one as I get ready to relocate yet again (this one for a whopping 50 days). It makes me want to sing some of the Bangles' lyrics:

I wish it was Sunday (oh-woe)
'Cause that's my Funday (oh-woe)
My I don't have to runday (oh)
It's just another manic Monday....

My favorite aspect of that line is that Sundays are my "I-don't-have-to-run" day. It's perfect, because yesterday really was great, and while maybe I should have been running around getting things done, I didn't. I relaxed with my family for a delicious breakfast (we're big on those. In the words of Z: "You guys are the only ones in the universe who value breakfast over sleep."), went to a new-to-me church with Z, and basically spent the rest of the day lounging around with family and friends. These blessings remind me that:
God is good, and IMHO the grass is plenty green right where I am.
is the grass really that much greener??

(okay, so I was tempted to use this picture instead, but thought some might find it a bit vulgar...)

No comments:

Post a Comment