Thursday, December 22, 2011

who i am-- part I


Who I Am...
(part I: Maria)
Yours truly at birthday numero uno. Twenty years has gone by pretty fast.

I am…a college grad!
I want…to finish this last personal statement…

I have…a pretty darn cool boyfriend and a wonderful family
I wish…I were more artistic
I hate…when people don't apply themselves
I fear…an uncertain future
I hear…Italian and kick myself for not already knowing it!
I search…for my path. everyday.
I wonder…who the heck will win this election
I regret…not taking more classes at Stetson
I love…a beautiful day
I ache…to travel
I always…will feel a connection to my north florida home
I usually…eat at least one (ha!) dessert a day. this needs to stop.
I am not…as strong in my faith as I want to be
I dance…no I don't.
I sing…pretty poorly, but pretty often :)
I never…know what the next day will bring
I sometimes…procrastinate………..
I cry…at the thought of losing people I love
I feel…calm when listening to good music
I lose…my mind when the messiness of my room reaches a point of no return.
I should…really start working on this personal statement :)

Who Are You?

(thanks, Amanda, for the prompt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment