Thursday, December 22, 2011

who i am-- part II

*note: this is part 2 of a series-- we wrote these independently, without knowledge of each other's responses. just sayin'.

Who I Am...
(part II: Zack)

I am…
I want…horns... 
I have…soap in my mouth 
I wish…I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart 
I hate…mayo 
I fear… something terrible has happened, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. 
I hear… with this thing 
I search…with google 
I wonder…wonder whats in a wonder ball?
I regret…Chocolate milk. Every time 
I love… this movie 
I ache… nope 
I always… drink to world peace. 
I usually… bathe 
I am not… Bill Clinton 
I dance… like a white person 
I sing… like a dead person 
I never… say never 
I sometimes… do say never.  
I cry…Why must I cry? 
I feel… funny...Why is this happening to me?? Is this going to be for ever?? 
I lose… anything that I set down 
I should… have taken this more seriously

Who Are You?


Unrelated: this is the greatest youtube video of all time.




My head feels tingly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment