Monday, February 20, 2012

MM #17: decisions.

Which way do I go, which way do I go?

Decisions.

Life is full of them.

In my life, I need to decide where I want to be studying next year--it's relatively simple--I only hafta pick A, B, or C, basically. Eenie, meenie, miney, moe, right?

Well (if you know me at all), I'm very likely in the Top 10 on the Most-Indecisive-People-in-the-World list, so it's not that easy for me.


Luckily, I have a source of guidance and comfort who never leaves me, so I just have to remind myself to turn to Him in these situations (okay, so I also turn to Z, my mom, and anyone else who will listen to me gripe, but that's beside the point...).

A reminder:
(via the Resurgence)
Counsel:
(found on Etsy)
Comfort:

And last but not least: A terrible, terrible idea:
let's not get carried away, people.

Keep these in mind, and I'm sure your decisions will come easier, too :)

Happy Monday!
-M

2 comments:

  1. oh haha didn't read the "terrible" part. but it couldn't hurt to reiterate

    ReplyDelete